FREE IDEAS? SWEET!!
We believe that anyone who travels to Colorado should have the best trip ever, no matter who you choose to stay with.
So, we’re dishing out sample itineraries like it ain’t no thang. (Did someone say golden rule?)
Pass it on! #travelkarma
DAY ONE: WELCOME TO DENVER!
No better way to get the party started than to arrange airport pickup in our cannabis-friendly Chrysler 300C Stretch Limousine! (Driver/Chauffeur included.)
- Seats 12 Passengers
- Only $99/hour flat-rate!
- Book 8-hours for $675
24-hours notice required for limo dispatch requests. Friday & Saturdays have 3-hour minimums after 12:00pm. Ask about our Sprinter Van & SUV service!
To book limo service, call or text us today @ 866-DEN-BACH (866-336-2224).
TIME TO HIT A DISPENSARY
Have the limo driver take you to the closest dispensary to the airport, which is Native Roots @ 7050 Tower Road, Denver CO 80249.
- Make sure to bring your ID
- No vertical ID’s are accepted
- Pre-rolled joints work great for the limo
Downtown Denver is located approximately 25-35 minutes from the airport, so you’ll have the perfect amount of time to blaze it up!
Suggestion: Check out www.cannasaver.com or www.leafbuyer.com in advance for some deals!
Hopefully you booked a party-friendly house, in which case your Personal Concierge will welcome you at the property with some snacks and drinks.
- Don’t forget to hydrate
- Charge your phone battery
- Enjoy a couple tasty hits of Live Resin from the e-nail
Get ready to experience the coolest city in the world! If you stayed downtown, you’ll be within walking distance to the best breweries, restaurants and nightlife.
WET THE PALATE
Pour your own beer and pay by the ounce at First Draft, located @ 1309 26th Street, Denver CO 80205.
- Discover your new favorite beer
- Try their food, they have a great menu!
- Next door is ‘Lustre Pearl’, which goes off at night!
First Draft has 40 taps, ranging from lightest (on the left) to darkest (on the right), with a hoppy and sour section in between.
Walk around the corner from First Draft to PARK BURGER RINO. Great food, great beers, and lovely staff!
- Their outdoor patio is great for larger groups
- Try the chicken tenders and the nachos
- Large TV’s with sports programming
If you’re still thirsty after Park Burger, head over to 10 Barrel Brewing Company which is located directly across the street!
EVERYBODY GRAB A SCOOT!
Electric scooters are EVERYWHERE around downtown Denver. Snag a Bird, Lime, Spin, Lyft, or Razor scooter and check out the amazing artwork throughout the alleys in RiNo Art District!
- Start in the alley behind Denver Central Market
- Don’t ride scooters when you’re intoxicated
- Cruise down to Coors Field and Union Station
You’ll fall in love with Denver even faster on an electric scooter. After Union Station, head over to Root Down in LoHi (lower highlands) for a pick-me-up!
HAPPY HOUR 🙂
One word: Matchbox
- 2625 Larimer Street, Denver CO 80205
- Check out their back patio
- Park your electric scooters right out front
Matchbox is a local treasure, unknown to most tourists. You’ll thank us later!
If you haven’t already identified, RiNo is home to so many awesome restaurants! Check out Work & Class @ 2500 Larimer Street, Denver CO 80205.
- Family-style dining concept
- Restaurant is made from shipping containers
- Rosemary chicken is redonkydonk
Right around the corner is “Cart Driver” which is great wood-fired pizza kitchen, also built from shipping containers. (Try their oysters!)
DAY TWO: BRUNCH
If you haven’t yet been to Snooze, prepare for all your future brunch expectations to be left unfulfilled.
- Your dreams will be haunted
- You will likely ask if you can stay there forever
- Oh and their fresh juice is good too!
Try the Benny Duo with barbacoa beef benedict and an avocado smash.
WEED & BEER
Have our limo pick you from brunch and take you to the finest cultivation & extraction facility in Colorado.
- Each participant will receive a pre-rolled joint for $0.01.
- After the dispensary, hit a couple of Denver’s hip brewpubs.
- Indulge in Colorado’s finest with a private driver, play it cool.
Limo service is only $99/hour. Do your group a favor, avoid excessive Uber/Lyft charges.
Hop in our limo for a day on the town!
- Feeling active? We recommend Top Golf or Red Rocks.
- Looking to get lifted and chill? Take our Sprinter Van to the mountains.
- Got a competitive itch? Hit the track @ Unser Go-Kart Racing.
Book 8-hours of limo service for $675. Or upgrade to our Sprinter van for $1200.
Mingle with locals at some cool hole-in-the-wall spots.
- Grab a cocktail at Lustre Pearl.
- Shoot some pool at Gerard’s.
- Catch some live music at Meadowlark.
There are some real hidden treasures in RiNo. Happy exploring!
DUUDE WE SHOULD EAT
Unique dinner joints everywhere! Guest favorites include:
- Fish & Beer, Dio Mio, or Julep. All very close to each other.
- Los Chingones has a roof deck. Try the chicken tacos.
- Grab some pizzas and beer at 10 Barrel Brewing Co.
It’s tough to find parking a lot of time, so we suggest hoofing it. All locations above are walkable.
HIT THE STRIP CLUB
Limo driver will scoop you from dinner and take you to your choice of:
- Shotgun Willie’s
- La Boheme
- or if strip clubs aren’t your thing, the limo driver can take you to Dave & Busters or Lucky Strike for some fun & games.
Everybody wins. #denverlyfe
This is a crucial time in the trip to ensure hydration. Have a few glasses of water, tomorrow you’ll be glad you did.
- You are partying one-mile above sea level.
- Your heart is working overtime.
- Electrolytes are a great idea.
Try watermelon water. Text your Personal Concierge to have some delivered!
DAY THREE: RECOVER, THEN RALLY
Time for some recovery. We recommend IV therapy from Revive Colorado.
- Have a mobile clinic (RV) come to your rental property
- Receive IV therapy, starting @ $120/pp
- Choose from a number of infusion cocktails
Feel great for weeks! 5 participants required for mobile clinic reservations.
Have one of our private chefs prepare and cook for your group in the convenience of your rental property while you chill.
- Family-style sharing meals start at $50/pp
- Full-experience starts at $100/pp
- We recommend the 10-Course Chef’s Tasting Menu
Brunch service is also very popular, which includes bottomless Bloody Mary’s.
C’MON LET’S FLOAT
Enjoy a 90-minute float-tank sesh in a sensory deprivation tank @ Samana.
- Choose from a pod or a cabin.
- Experience zero-gravity void of any stimuli.
- Mental, physical and creative benefits– we highly recommend it.
Take advantage of your On-Demand Butler Service, let your Personal Concierge book the reservation for you.
RAMP UP THE EDGE
After a morning of rejuvenation and rehabilitation, time to get a little obscure.
- Throw some axes at Bad Axe Throwing.
- “Deep dive” into the psychedelic International Church of Cannabis.
- Start a paintball war at American Paintball Coliseum.
More guest-favorites include Archery Dodgeball at Archery Games Denver and indoor rock climbing at Movement Climbing in RiNo.
FOOD WITH A VIEW
Soak up some eye-candy @ El Five, 2930 Umatilla St.
- Roof deck views of the Denver cityscape.
- Delectable tapas menu offerings.
- Insta-worthy atmosphere.
Utilize your On-Demand Butler Service when booking your reservation and receive special benefits such as no-wait priority seating.
SPEAKING OF EASY…
Denver’s best hidden secret. Williams & Graham speakeasy.
- 3160 Tejon St.
- Admission is selective.
- Enter behind the bookshelf.
If you’re lucky enough to experience it, stay classy.
TIME TO SAY GOODBYE
We hate goodbyes. But if the trip went as it normally does, we guarantee you’ll be back!
- Save some $ and schedule the limo for your airport drop-off.
- Fit up to 12 people in cannabis-friendly style for just $99.
- Avoid the taxis, they can cost $100+ for just 2 passengers.
Remember to tip your Personal Concierge and your driver 😉
Here are some bag-storage resources for your convenience.
- LugDen.com (storage van parked in Union Station area)
- Store bags in our limo while you explore the city
Because no one likes lugging stuff around town.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
We provide a 15% commission kickback for any referrals.
- Tell your friends and family about your experience
- If they book with us, we’ll send you a 15% gross referral commission
- Easiest way to make cash
Or utilize your referral commission as a 20% in-house credit for your next experience.